Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Friends... Are they really friends??

I get teased with this girl I am in love with... Of-course no body knows that I am in love... but since we all know each other in the group, I get teased more than the girl.

Last Sunday we both (the girl and I) had been to a movie and we both had decided not to inform anybody only because we were afraid that I will get teased even more than before. The choice of the movie and the reason why only we both went was simple... others weren't ready to come. :p Anyway, yesterday I had told them all that I had been to school to teach and didn't even talk about the girl. But today one of the friends suddenly asked how was the movie and to which theater did I go with the girl... I declined and said with an irritated tone that I didn't go out with anybody to any movie on that day... (I wasn't lying... I had been to the movie in the noon ;)) After I told this, he gave me his in-famous wicked smile understood only by me. Guess he had suspected something to happen last week. Don't know what it was... but then I was also afraid if the girl had told him about the movie... and after I was alone and at a safe distance from these devilish friends, I called up my girl and asked her if she had told anybody about the movie.. and she said no... Grrrrrrrrr.. I was angry on the friend who had teased me... Anyway... lucky girl and lucky me... got escaped this time... :D

But like I said in my previous post.. Life in fact is very difficult when you are in Love...

If this was to be shown in a Ripley's Believe it or not episode then you would surely hear "Can't believe it?? Believe me!"

No comments: