Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life is difficult when you are in Love!!!

I always had heard that life is difficult when you are in Love… but had only realized it recently when I actually fell for one of the girls!

Well I haven’t proposed this girl, I haven’t told anybody about it and that makes this Love even more difficult… do not know how to tell her… don’t even know how to share about my love with my closest friends… I miss her every moment… but I am enjoying every moment of it in a completely different way… I have lost my sleep… I see her everywhere… I see her even when my eyes shut and when she isn’t there in front of me and my eyes are wide open… I hear her voice all the time… I think about her… I dream about her… I talk about her all the time… I just can’t believe that I love her…

I had never expected myself to fall in love… at least not until a couple of years back… but today… I consider myself to be a fool to have thought that way… Didn’t even know that love is such a strange thing… when you are with her.. you feel safe.. you feel that the whole world is with you… you know that the whole world can’t stop you from loving her… but the moment she leaves you and goes out (even for a cup of coffee or to answer a phone call), you realize how dumb you are… you pray that the phone may not be from any other guy trying to woo her… Shit… life is difficult esp. when you are in love…

I don’t want to stalk my friend… my girl… may be my would-be wife… my soul-mate… my future and what not… But now I can’t imagine me being without her… She has become a part of me…

What do I do??? Where do I go??? Whom do I tell about this???

Had decided a lot of times to tell her all about my love to her… but when she is in front of me… I feel brave.. I feel confident that she will be mine… and the words automatically stop coming out of my mouth… then when she is there with me.. I mostly listen to her… not wanting to miss anything she says… but mostly I am lost.. thinking about her… the moment she comes to know about me and the way she might feel about me…

Will I lose her? NOOOOOOOOO… I can’t answer that question myself… I am too scared.. I am a chicken… when I ask this question myself… But I am also afraid not to answer the question….

I love her… but I don’t want to hurt her in anyway…. I want to tell her all about my love.. at the same time.. I want to enjoy the sweetest pain I am undergoing now…. There is this other me.. which is more dominant and is not allowing me to tell her or anybody about my love… The reason is simple.. I am growing bald… not handsome not even well built… at times crazy… and have done a lot of things claiming to the world that I haven’t done them at all… this is more painful… I want to cry… but tears just don’t come out… I want to laugh… but I just can’t open my mouth large enough to even smile… I sigh! I give up! I feel depressed… but after a few minutes.. I am back on my foot… talking dreaming listening to her… she is such a sweety… loved by all… but probably none more than me…

I love you my Love.. and would like to do it for ages to come… Please help me tell you what I really feel… please help me make you accept me without asking for anything more than mere love…. I really love you my Love!

Oh boy!!! I can’t believe thyself.. that I am in love…

I never knew.. Life is difficult when in Love

Accidentally I was listening to this song from Bryan Adams on the way home…. Here is the lyrics for the same…

When you love someone you’ll do anything
You’ll do all the crazy things that you can’t explain
You’ll shoot the moon
Put out the sun

When you love someone
You’ll deny the truth believe a lie
There’ll be times that you’ll believe
you can really fly
But your lonely nights have just begun
When you love someone

When you love someone
you’ll feel it deep inside
And nothin’ else can ever change your mind
When you want someone - when you need someone
When you love someone

When you love someone - you’ll sacrifice
You’d give it everything you got and
you won’t think twice
You’d risk it all - no matter what may come
When you love someone

You’ll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone

Till now I have listened to this song around 10-15 times… and have memorized almost the entire song.
I shall dedicate this song to all the silent lovers like me… and also to my girl hoping that she would be and remain mine forever…

Many more love posts to follow…

I still can’t imagine myself writing about love when I’d despised Love all my life until now!!

Life is really difficult when you are in Love…

No comments: