Sunday, September 5, 2010

A site of our own... at last.

This is an update to my previous post....

Today (i.e. 4th of August 2010) we brothers ultimately signed the required documents and became the proud owners of a 1200 sq. ft of land in Bangalore South.

It wasn't before a long wait, some fights, lots of discussions and planning did we sign for this piece of land... And today I am happy that somewhere my positive approach did help in grabbing the offer we had in hand... Like Airtel's advertisement says.. "Never miss and opportunity", we too didn't miss the most valuable opportunity of life to own a property in the Bengaluru/Bengalooru/Bangalore city.

When in school/college/university many of my friends used to wonder why I (aka my family) live in a quarters and don't own a house... they thought I was a super-rich son of a super-rich dad with a super-rich brother to help out in whatever situations I was in.. how wrong they were... Many a times I did try to explain them and make them understand that I was not what they assume about me... they all appeared satisfied by my tries... but weren't convinced enough to believe it was true... until they saw me and my previous home in Bangalore North.

And now the long wait (another one) is over... its time to start waiting for something else.. to build a home of our own... which might start happening very soon.

Somebody wish me good luck... :)

No comments: