Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mid semester marks are out...

"At last the mid-semester marks are out... Check out by logging into Virtual University" My friend called me up on 19th October and told me this about my BITS Pilani mid-semester exams... and I was in front of the computer at that time... guess I was watching a movie or was doing something of lesser importance :D when she had called me..I immediately logged in and found my results...

I wasn't surprised or even felt bad about the results... coz, I'd expected worse... :D But what surprised me was my marks... The marks in each subject is actually part of the respective subject's code!!!

For e.g.
Comp code for Internetworking Technologies is 1624: and marks is 16
Comp code for Software Engineering & Management is 2115: and marks is 15
Comp code for Network Programming is 1627: and marks is 7
Comp code for OOAD is 1524: and marks is 25 (reverse of 52)

I felt the evaluators had given me marks based on the course code of the respective papers... though it wasn't true... Anyway... one fear I had in the last week is no more... but now I am waiting for the D-Day... my 1st semester final exams results...

Hope I pass at-least with a 'B' grade in the exams if not with a 'A' and I also hope I wont get a 'C' or a 'D' even though there is every possibility that my performance might fetch what I fear!!!

No comments: